Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MyMicros Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildbar

Technical User
Oct 15, 2004
CA
Anyone else having issues with mymicros lately? We have been having random issues for the past 6 months or so. Mostly login issues. About 4 months ago we could not login as "The Company Name You Entered Is Not Found" error. We put a service call in to Oracle that they promptly responded to it 2 weeks ago...or 3 1/2 months later. After about 4 days the issue resolved itself by itself. Now today we are getting the same error "The Company Name You Entered Is Not Found" We are on production Anyone have a fix or workaround? And i am really getting sick of giving Oracle money these days with such crappy service. It used to be so good with Micros....

What version of Micros are you running?

Also, have you had any updates/upgrades with the software?
Any Windows Updates or .net updates and such?

We are on www5 as well and have had the same ongoing issues. I spoke to one of our sales reps and they told me that the prod5 server will be upgraded sometime this month so hopefully that fixes some of the issues.
Other that that are you calling the micros helpdesk or putting a ticket into the MyOracle support web interface? I have better luck getting a quicker response from the the e-business team from MyOracle.

Thanks Wshirey. Looking forward to the upgrade. Our response times on Oracle tickets are running 3 to 6 months. We used to have success contacting the ebusiness direct by phone. Do you have that number or email you would share?
Thanks again.

Yea, service has been crappy with Micros since the by out. Sadly, I've been fixing my own issues as of late, which blows because a few times I've fixed the issue and Micros calls or emails back with the fix. Would have saved me a great deal of time if they would have just shot out the fix before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back