Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My Printer cannot print on a the hole paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheikh1

Programmer
Feb 19, 2003
MR
iuse a Microline 3321 printer
i want to print some text on a paper
but i cannot print on the last place i want.
plz help me?

is this a old printer?
If so maybe you don`t have enough memory

May be set up to skip areas on the paper. Covered in the manual if so.
You might try printing 66 lines with nothing but line number and see if it is skipping some. Ed Fair
unixstuff@juno.com
Any advice I give is my best judgement based on my interpretation of the facts you supply. Help increase my knowledge by providing some feedback, good or bad, on any advice I have given.

my printer is not old.
but i want to print on a check paper whitch have
not the original paper size.

Do you have a manual?
There may be a setting for page length in the setup. Ed Fair
unixstuff@juno.com
Any advice I give is my best judgement based on my interpretation of the facts you supply. Help increase my knowledge by providing some feedback, good or bad, on any advice I have given.

Try widening the margins (top, bottom, and sides) of the document, see if it'll print in the area that you want.

You have to meassure the real size of the form then feed it on the printer configuration so when you print on those forms you can swith to that personal config.

If the printer is the one that skips the printing zone, try checking if it has switches tio configure.

Try pressing the LF/FF or the FORM FEED when you turn it on to see if it shows you the actual settings.

Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back