Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My pop-up menus don't work in IE 5 for Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckdesign

Technical User
Sep 21, 2001
US
I have spent hours creating and (I thought) perfecting a series of pop-up menus in Dreamweaver MX 2004, so when you roll over some CSS-styled text a pop-up will appear. The links are in a template file, which I know can be problematic except that I followed the directions and made the popups prior to saving the files as a Template.

My menus work beautifully in IE/WinXP, Firefox/WinXP, Netscape/WinXP, Safari/Mac, and Firefox/Mac. However, none of them work AT ALL in IE 5 for Mac! I checked on two different Macs, so it's not just my browser. The mm_menu.js file is in the correct folder.

Can anybody please help? I'm on a deadline, and this is the only problem with the file as far as I can see!

The URL (menus are attached to "Guest Rooms" and "Amenities" links):

The CSS file, if you need that:

Thanks!
Chuck

Well, using IE 5.1 on my Mac works fine. The macs you tested on, was scripting enabled in prefs?

I found that if I re-ordered the JavaScripts, then it worked fine in IE 5.2 as well as the rest of the browsers.

Thanks!

-- Chuckdesign :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back