Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My Object do not appear sharp but pixelated slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

playcorp

Technical User
Nov 30, 2003
AU
I am using Illustrator CS and I am drawing objects of garments but my lines do not appear to be sharp, they look slightly jagged. Other computers I have check appear straighter and sharper looking, is there a function I have accidently pressed. How can I sharpen my image up?

Hi Mark, I did this but it did not seem to make a difference, don't think that is the problem. Any other ideas?

You might try going to prefs/units & display performance and selecting high quality for hand tool. Also take a look at overprint preview in the view menu and see how that looks.

You could also look at your monitor's resolution. If it's low lines look fuzzy.

Using OSX 10.3.9 on a G4

Cheers, will try these and see what happens.

Preferences > General

Is "Anti-aliased artwork" checked?

Yeah it is. I have tried so many things. When I draw a line a make it a dashed line, from a distance it seems to have a white very fine keyline yet I don't have a keyline on it.

Would you be able to upload a screen grab somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back