Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My Modem & Win2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I newly installed Win2000 on my PC and i have a modem called
RS56/SP-PCI R6793-11 Rockwell 98
i dont know how to get driver for it support win 2000
pleas HELP ASAP...
:eek:)

i want a Conexant HCF 56K PCI Modem driver for win 2000
help me pleas

I need the drivers for the RS56/SP-PCI to fit on a floppy. These are for a machine I am setting up for a freind.
Win98SE

Thanks
Matt

I have read all the other request for modem drivers and no-one seems to have the need for a Rockwell IJ-561 4RPS V90 modem? Can you help me find a driver for Windows 2000?

Thanks

John

For all the guys complaining about ComTech's site and that the drivers aren't there:

GET SOME GLASSES OR LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!

The drivers are there but if you don't read the page you won't be able to find the drivers because of the freakin manual that describes them....

*SIGH*

ComTech: Your site rulez and i've used it many times before :D

i am workinf on my a+ cert and needed my old modem to work. i didnt have the drivers. cyberwizzard is right they are all there you just might have to read.

ComTech: thanks a bunch :)

I need a driver for Conexant RS56/SP-PCI R6793-17 to install with "windows 98" or ME... pls help

i have a rockwell modem Rockwell 98 9910

v1456vqh-r3 int2
p/n 95328723

please supply driver

thanks Andrew

Does anybody know how to find drivers for Conexant RS56/SP-PCI for Win98? I have reinstaled the system, but have no modem drivers. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back