Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My Callpilot Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdoggdd987

Programmer
Sep 9, 2008
US
Any Tips on why I get "invalid Credentials, Check your settings" when I try "My Callpilot" login. I have checked the Ip Settings. fqdn. VPIM. and Directory. But still get the message. Would like any help if possible.

Here is a solution from Nortel's Knowledge Base:

Problem Description
Users are unable to log into My CallPilot.
Getting the following error message:
Invalid Credentials. Please check your settings and try again.
Problem Resolution
Inputs to My CallPilot settings are incorrect. The web server FQDN and IP address have been provided instead of the CallPilot server information.

Update with the correct details.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Thanks for the response...

Ip Address of the Callpilot-192.168.XX.XX
VPIM-803329
LDAP-callpilot.XX.rock-hill.sc.us
LDAP Search Base-dc=nortel,dc=ca

These are the settings in my configuration. Still same issue.
The funny thing is I can do it on an OTM/TM machine but cant do it on any other machine.

I can ping callpilot by name and of course the Address.

Thank you for your reply, however I changed the settings in my search base as you had suggested and i got the same results. This can be a bit frustrating.

If you can access it from TM try Callpilot if you can access it from these two machines you have to get with the IT department as they may be blocking access on the network.

Thank you for the response. I can get it to work on the TM machine without any problems. It is when I try and access it from any other machine that it gives me the credentials issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back