Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

My callpilot can not login 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kejun126

Vendor
Mar 16, 2011
hello,experts:
I have a problem with My Callpilot screen(desktop messaging ok).
1. the callpilot server has been running for 2 years including My Callpilot and desktop messaging.
2. today, when I login My Callpilot this morning, it is failed. the response msg: "checking if you have the Callpilot Audio Play installed. please wait...".
3. I restart the callpilot server serval times, not ok.
4. I uninstall then install the My Callpilot SW, restart,not ok.
5. how and what can I do next...
for help!

more:
the callpilot is rls4.0.
the desktop messaging runs ok and can play voice messages.
but the My Callpilot login error.
ask your help!!!

Go to the server where my callpilot software is installed and navigate to C:\Program Files\Nortel\MyCallPilot\scripts

First save a copy of these 3 files login.js sortable.js topbar.js On the mycallpilot server

Open these 3 original js files with notepad on the server where my callpilot software is installed and select EDIT & REPLACE

In the FIND WHAT Box insert 2011

In the REPLACE WITH Box insert 2030

Then select REPLACE ALL

Save each file modified.

***Make Sure you*** Refresh your mycallpilot server web browser web page at each user PC trying to login.

**You may have to refresh a few times**

Login

on Avaya support 3-18
MyCallPilot issue that will affect the global CallPilot install base. Issue was reported this morning whereby when a user attempts to pull up the MyCallPilot login webpage, it just continuously redraws. It looks like the MyCallPilot does a search for audio player, if it finds it, the page just continuously redraws. If it doesn't find it, you can install the player, and then the screen redraws endlessly. After some investigation, it appears that there are cookies in the code that expire on "March 16th, 2011".

Final solution is to upgrade to MyCallPilot version 5.00.41.143. Note: It’s important to point out that you must refresh all browsers on client PC that accessed the MyCallPilot server while the problem was occurring.

JHenley

I changed the 3 files, cleared history from client PC and now I get prompted for user name and password of the CP server when connecting from the client .

Once I put that in the first time I'm good and the MY Callpilot web page launch's

any idea how to get around this? I don't want to walk around to the 200 users and enter the CP server username and pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back