Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mxone lite-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njoro82

IS-IT--Management
Mar 15, 2013
SE
Hi all,

I have just booted a new mxone-lite from aastra,upon powering up it display

VMWARE ESXI 4.1.0 (VM kernel release build 702113)
Radisys
Memory 8gb

Download tools to manage this host from

Am sure nothing wrong with this information,but for the number of times i have installed this system,i have always done it by myself without encountering a pre-installed system with two hard drives loaded on it,how do i get to the linux command line,what tools should i use to manage this system (putty..?),is mx-one telephony server installed?,how can i proceed from a above

through putty u can get linux command and mdsh command shell also check server eri_heartbeat is stopped

Hi moustafa1234,this system is very new,and i don't think the TS system files are installed already,problem is,i don't have the linux suse dvd,what confuses me is why the system is booting with this message,

VMWARE ESXI 4.1.0 (VM kernel release build 702113)
Radisys
Memory 8gb

Download tools to manage this host from

what does this message supposed to mean.

Have also tried putty,the system does not allow SSH or telnet,what am wondering is how it has VMware,without any OS,or is this the Aastra Bios program?,also do aastra have a server where i can download the TS software?

Is this not a A700 system.
WHat you have is start to configure the VM ware on the Linux dísk.

Mpe

Mpe,
This an mxone lite system,kindly guide me what you mean by this "configure the VM ware on the Linux dísk".

This is the VW-Ware installaion point.
It is necessary to connect a keyboard and a PC monitor/display via the appropriate connectors on the front of the ASU-E server unit.

Setting up the Aastra 700 VMware ESXi host the first time after initial power up.

Normaly at this stage you prees f2 and set ip parameters as you want them

But before the above
And if an A700 system you need to configure the MGU board first with IP.

But regardles of A700 ore not this is the start of installation of a VW Ware unit.

MPe

mpe
U were right,it is a700,am so used of mxone platform that i ignored even the basic of reading the chasis,anway i have done the pre-istallation of linux,but on windows,the password Aastra#1 cannot seems to go through,even after 1000 attempt and making sure the keyboard input is correct,
what is the default windows password,i have tried Aastra#1 as shown in the documentation but respond with an error of incorrect username or password,Also how do i integrate MGU to telephony server without using MP,in mxone lite there is this two command,media_gateway_config and Media_gateway_interface,are they still applicable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back