Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MXONE 6.1 SIP Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

YZeglam

Technical User
Jan 21, 2016
IE
Dear all,

I am trying to configure a public SIP Trunk on the MXONE 6.1, but when dialing out from an extension i get lines busy, checking the lines with SUSIP, i see all trunks are free.

and if anyone can send the configuration of the SIP trunk and the trunk number data, as I trying to make this configuration in a system in Ireland and i am not familiar with the irish numbering plan for the pre-numbers to be sent in an outgoing call via SIP

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Is it a public SIP trunk? If yes, you have to know what format the SIP provider is expecting. But first, you get more information by doing a tcpdump and see what (error) is happening to the call when you dial via the SIP trunk.

If you are unsure of the number planning, it is probably worth doing a SIPLP trace as well to make sure you are sending the correct digits to line

best parnum

hello YZeglam , i have a question, do you know if i need iplu and license or only license for a sip trunk, thank you

yes license is required for sip trunk, IPLU for non server based

In MXONE TSE 6.1 the SIP Trunk license should be unlimited it is the SIP trunk Channels license that you need to purchase now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back