Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MXONE 6.1, Public SIP Trunk issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

YZeglam

Technical User
Jan 21, 2016
IE
Dear all,

I am trying to configure a public SIP Trunk on the MXONE 6.1, but when dialing out from an extension i get lines busy, checking the lines with SUSIP, i see all trunks are free.

and if anyone can send the configuration of the SIP trunk and the trunk number data, as I trying to make this configuration in a system in Ireland and i am not familiar with the irish numbering plan for the pre-numbers to be sent in an outgoing call via SIP

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

I can't speak for everyone here but MXONE is a new product for Mitel and few here know much about it.

I would suggest posting in the Aastra Forum

forum806

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

WEll, most SIP numbers are prefixed with (international number without 00 or +) then the area code without the zero and then the actual number as one string

so 3531xxxxxx would be the dublin string

35321xxxxxx would be a Cork number

(353) (areacode without leading zero) (actual number.

This is how UK SIP works any way and is a standard for SIP here. You may have to put the leading zero in the area code though. I would suggest contacting the SIP provider to get a definate answer. Did they not send you a setup guide for the SIP peer?

Thanks wireman50

i did configure the prefix in the MXONE SIP, the main issue is when making a SIP trace tcpdump you can see an INVITE message going out from the MXONE to the provider IP, the Provider IP replay was "404 Not Found", the provider is sure that the network is Ok, but when calling in from a mobile the call drops and when calling out from an extension via this SIP trunk the message "lines busy" is displayed on the phone set.

How can i check if the connection between the MXONE SIP and the provider SIP IP is connected with no issues, ping is not allowed in the network so you cant use ping.

Thanks,

hello YZeglam , i have a question, i have an mxone tse and i want to connect a sip trunk with other equipment, do i need iplu ( what ROF) and license, or only license, thank you

Hi gguillermo,

sorry for my delay,

can you please send me the boards list in your TSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back