Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mxone 6.1:PRI configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starc

Technical User
May 17, 2017
IN
Hi guys,

Basically I am new to mitel mxone series & documents on this is not too good. I have got one mitel system Rel 6.1 & done with configuration of analogue extension & few SIP extension.
Internal calling is working properly.

But don't know how to configure PRI with mxone system. We have check PRI line with service provider , the line working properly with their PRI line testing machine.
I have got pc-regen of mxone 5.0 & mxone 6.1 another system , it will great if someone help how to use this pc-regen to configure PRI line
a) How to check ISDN status like...L1 & L2 layer are sync with service provider.[show isdn status like is Cisco]
b)Then how can I check in Mitel mxone how many digit service provider is sending on PRI line.
c) DDI & DOD setting.

How can I check how many digits service provider is sending & also want to know commands to debug L1 & L2

hi ,
to check the status for the trunks use the following command
susip:rou=x,tru=all;
this command before TSE6.3
new command
resource_status --externals --route-number x --trunk-number 1-1..1-x --traffic-status

to initiate DID
number_conversion_initiate -entry xxxx -conversiontype 0 -route y -pre z -numbertype 0 -truncate 4
where xxxx last for digits of PRI number , z : your internal number

coolfalcon, did you read properly the question? Eric wants to trace the call, not checking the status. To trace the call is a totally different command....
Goes something like this: trace -lim -unit etc. in this case unit=slp60. The result can be printed out in different ways, so see you docs....

fcpli , thank you for the note , and sorry for the misunderstanding .

there was old Ericsson tool called Signal Interpreter for SLP60 Signal trace , and now its built in and exist in the MTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back