Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mx to 4.5 backward compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.

twcman

Programmer
Jun 28, 2001
US
How can I make this code backward compatible to v4.5?

<cfobject component="#Request.APIRoot#Calendar"
name="Calendar">

I am from the v5+. Never any exposure to 4.5. My client has had to revert to 4.5 for some reason unknow to me. I do apologize if there is additional info required.

I do beleive it is a java object.

Chris Scott
The Whole Computer Medical Systems

not to avoid your question but if they dropped to fix one problem they're going to cause others... now they're 3 versions behind, making upgrading in the future even harder.... rather than staying with 4.5 and fixing some backwords compatibility problems, i'd try to understand the problem they're having and get them back to mx, or maybe mx7.

Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.

I could not agree more. Unfortunately, they did not contract with me to do network/server support. I have already spent two days with them expressing your same sentiment. So, I am left with trying to fix this application for them. So far, this has been the only REAL issue.

Chris Scott
The Whole Computer Medical Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back