Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MX-One Messaging 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

edster4103

Technical User
Jun 21, 2010
US
How can I remove message "please stay on the line for the next service provider" from my phone? Ever since Wednesday, when someone calls my extension they hear that message "please stay on the line for the next service provider" after the message, it goes into ringing until I answer or the voice mail pick ups if their is no answer. I deleted my mailbox and added it again but still doing it. Could this be something on the PBX? We have a MD110. Any suggestions?

Are you reffering to MX-One Messaging (server based PC application) (also named OneBox) or OCTEL voice mail servers 100/200/300 ?
Do you have any alarms in the MD110? Please post the alarm logg (ALLOP;)

///doktor

What happen was that my mailbox was added to the Octel voicemail to do some testing 2 weeks ago,once the testing was done my extension was deleted from the Octel voice mail.Prior to that my extension still reside on the MX-One Messaging (server based PC application). This is when this message came up. We checked my extension using Extension Manager and everything looks good,we didn't see no alarms.

OK.
Please note that both MX-One Messaging and OCTEL voice mail servers 100/200/300 can run simultaneously on an MD110.

///doktor

my account was deleted from Octel and MX-One Messaging. Then my extension was added to MX-One Messaging and my calls diverted to that voice mail. Just dont why I hear that message the said please stay on the line for the next service provider. How do I have to go into the PBX and disable that announcement?

You cannot delete that message. It is a global message given to extensions that have no mailbox.
Change your diversion to another "place" or initiate a voice mailbox on the voice mail server.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back