Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MWK Uses!! Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjjack

Technical User
Mar 25, 2003
GB
Hi, New to Nortel.
I have a user who wants to be able to see when her boss has a message waiting, at present i have set the bosses Mermail notification dn to hers. this means at the moment if she see's a light on the 2616, she checks both her own and his mailbox. But after looking through this forum it does appear that it may be possible to get a key to flash if her boss has a message, rather than lighting up the lamp. which would save her some time. Can someone direct me the right way to setting this up? Thanks in advance

Key XX XMWK YYYY ZZZZ where XX is the key on the set, the YYYY is your Mail ACD and the ZZZZ is the PDn which you want to monitor

I have not been very successful here!, i assume you must ave a higher software levl, i am on 23?

i get SCH codes stating that not enough numbers used, and my system does not recognise xmwk
:|

I think you can only do this as of 25.15.....

XMWK does not work in Release 23. I have been begging for 3 years to upgrade us from Release 23 to Release 25.

Mike

McG, it now looks like i have a long struggle to get to ver25, the man with the cash just frowned and sucked in his cheeks... i am guessing not a good sign :|

I have been trying to utilize the RMWK (Remote Message Waiting Key). I have RLS 25.40

I have the information setup on the sets, but do I have to do anything in voicemail to get this to work correctly, because Key 11 on Ext. 7013 will not light or blink when a message is left at Ext. 7090.

1. Message Center DN = 7066

2. Set to be monitored is a 500 set (Extension 7090)
CLS = MWA LPA RMMA

3. Set to monitor ext. 7090 is a 2616 set (Extension 7013).
CLS = MWA LMPX
Key 11 = RMWK 7066 7090.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back