Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MWI stuck in current positions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmfrazz

Programmer
May 6, 2011
US
I have a client that utilizes hunt groups and vmail boxes for those groups. We are having an issue where the lights are stuck in the current position, whether it be on or off. I've verified that they have the proper source codes and when you look at System Status all the messages for both individuals and groups boxes are deleted. What could be the issue?

Depending upon the phone style, it could be a display message causing the light to stay on. I've had this happen with 4400 series sets. Go to menu, msgs, and clear it from the phone itself.

I have verified that these are 5600 series sets so I'm not sure if the display message would still apply???

The stop and restart has been completed with no resolution to the lights. In fact, an entire system reboot didn't do the trick either.

Did this just start recently? have you tried to reboot the phone and then retest now that you have rebooted the voicemail pro server? and on the hunt group source codes make sure the spelling is correct so for a hunt group called Main the source code would be HMain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back