Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MWI on Stations and Buttons on console 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

compnut

MIS
Oct 26, 2004
US
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I can't remember the MOC code to tell the PBX to light MWI on stations. I have in my mind that it's 1303 but I am not sure.

Also I can't remember how to program buttons on a console. I think its MOC code 97 but i'm not sure. I remember I have to put in the cosole number (E00) and then start the buttons at 00 and not 01 like the stations. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Command code 97

St + 97 + DSS Console #(00, 01) +, +DSS Key # (2 digits) + DE + Data (1-8 digits) + EXE

This is for a NEC 2000 IPS. I copied the page from one of the techs during the install.

1303 is right if you mean allow the message wait to work on a station. If you want to turn the lamp on or off you need to programme the appropriate codes to access codes in cmd 20x (A040 to set and A041 to reset). as for the console keys. Do you mean DSS keys associated with an attcon or do you mean the attcon keys themselves. If DSS then the above is correct but if you mean the attcon keys then cmd 9000 for 611 and more recent or cmd 46 for the HA630Z and before.

Awesome. thanks everyone. 1303 and 97 were the codes i was looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back