Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MWI Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaynarco

IS-IT--Management
May 19, 2007
GB
Alright guys, like a few of you on this forum I'm fairly new to CallManager, learning on the job they call it,

I have set up a new site within the last week, needless to say I'm fairly pleased with myself, but none of the Unity MWI lights work. I've tried calling the port numbers to turn the light on and off and the call does complete, so my understanding is that the partitions and call search spaces are all Ok, I've also configured a phone from another site to see whether it may be a networking issue, but no. Lights work fine for an existing site.

I'm really at a loss with it so any help would be much appreciated, Thank you in advance,

Unfortunateley yes, even if the status is set to on the device will not light up

Testing MWI by dialing the MWI on/off codes from a phone does not test MWI through unity. It just tests the MWI on the system.
Check your unity css and verify that unity has access to the code.
This sure sounds like a css issue.

Cheers whykap,

I been through the CSS's with a fine tooth comb and found the internal CSS for Unity, All working now. Thanks again.

I have the same problem. Where is the CCS for Unity?

Thanks in advanced

From the Voice Mail menu, select Cisco Voice Mail Port. Do a search and you should see the Unity ports registered to the CallManager. Click on a port and it will tell you the CSS assigned to the port. Usually all the ports have the same CSS, but you can search for just the ones that are used for MWI if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back