Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Muti Page Report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeysee

Programmer
Sep 24, 2002
US
I designed a report that invoices food facilities license fees. The invoice is designed with page header/footer
Business Name Group header and a Billing date header/footer and Detail section. All works great. However, I would like to add a second page that would be a questionnaire. How would I include this with the invoice as a second page? I tried adding the verbiage before the page footer, but in doing so, I ended up with pages that only had the header on them. Any ideas and/or thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Yes, but that doesn't work. Strangely, when adding questionnaire to page footer, it overlays on page 1 (invoice)
I tried adding it as a subreport also and that results in multiple blank pages with only the header showing.
:(

I stated "Report Footer", not page footer.

Would the questionnaire be multiple records or static text?

Duane
Minnesota
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP 2001-2016

Awesome!
I guess I should 'read' what is relayed! Report Footer Works!
Thank you Duane for your continued help!
Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back