Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Music on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

neal6

Technical User
Feb 3, 2002
US
How do I progrem the music on hold ?????.....

It has been a long time... But I think its in system programming>aux equip. You need to assign a line to it, IE 820 or whatever. If you still can't figure it out, post back and I'll dig thru my books.

Matt Wray
CCNA

Aux Equip
MOH
assign line 801-880
system must be idle.

If you're programming from SPM, print out the System Setup and see if a MOH line is already programmed.

System Programming-Exit-More-Print-System Setup

Otherwise, it's just as described above, but be aware that the system will be forced idle, and if there is anyone on the phone, YOU will have to wait until they hang up. The screen will tell you who is still off-hook, and as they disconnect, they will go forced idle, until you can get to the next screen.

If the line your trying to assign is in a pool or a personal line or in use in any way on the system you'll have to remove it and make it vacant befire you can assign it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back