Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MUSIC On HOld

Status
Not open for further replies.

telllman

Vendor
Feb 9, 2010
CA
We have some clients installing little Ipods or some type of small device for music on some systems. Then they say its hissing or there is not clear music playing. As i understand you need a 600 ohm balanced input for MOH. Are the Ipods or small recorders 600 ohm if they use a headset plug ??

That is a question for the manufacturers.
Looking for product manuals or Spec sheets for those model numbers will answer this.....some could be as low as 10ohms.

Don't forget you can upload music to the BCM as well.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

As Curly has stated, the BCM does a good job and my BCM has the attached file in it. Enjoy!.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel and Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer

Very advance high level knowledge on the Linux BCM phone system.

Website

...works well with the CLID Routing table lol

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I found this about headsets as an interesting read:

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search