Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MultiplePage Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebase

MIS
Jan 7, 2004
US
Hello.

I currently use 2 Page Headers and supress them according to the page numbers. The first one is for the first page and the second for anything greater than 1.

I added another Page Header for the use of RMA printing as it will be using the same detail format. I currently have the following formulas:

In the supress formula field:
Page Header 1
PageNumber > 1 Or IsNull({SO1_SOEntryHeader.RMANumber}) = true Or {SO1_SOEntryHeader.SalespersonCode} = "RPR"

Page Header 2
PageNumber = 1 Or IsNull({SO1_SOEntryHeader.RMANumber}) = true Or {SO1_SOEntryHeader.SalespersonCode} = "RPR"

Page Header 3
IsNull({SO1_SOEntryHeader.RMANumber}) = true

This seems to work fine if you print them one by one but for instance I choose a range of 2 SO's, one normal one and one RMA, the normal SO will also display the RMA Page Header. How would I prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance!

The Page Header 3 is supposed to be:
Page Header 3
IsNull({SO1_SOEntryHeader.RMANumber}) = false

This fixed this problem but for some reason if a RMA number exists, this header doesn't seem to come out. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back