Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multiple slides on 1 page using adobe 6 and windows xp pro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam6

Technical User
Mar 26, 2004
US
I just upgraded to win xp pro at home and now can't find the command in my print dialogue box, to print multiple slides on 1 page ?! I've looked in the file menu.print>prooperties etc and still there is nothing that allows me to change my page set up. How on earth do I stop printing 1 pg/ slide?
thank you so very much for any help!

What do you mean by "slides"? I've not heard this term used before in reference to PDF files or Acrobat.

Thomas D. Greer
Providing PostScript & PDF
Training, Development & Consulting

It's a power point presentation that is downloaded as a pdf. file. The power point slides are printed as 2 per page in the pdf format. I am trying to find the way of printing at least 4 slides per page.

Ah. That's not a function of Acrobat, but rather of your printer. If your printer supports n-UP printing, it will be in your PPD and thus in your print dialog.

For example, I have a Samsung ML-1430 Laser printer at home (Windows XP). In the Print Dialog, I can click "Properties", then the "Output" tag, which gives me a dialog with "Pages per Sheet". I can select 1, 2, 9 or 16.

I would suggest you re-install your printer, making sure you get the WinXP driver/PPD/installer.

Thomas D. Greer
Providing PostScript & PDF
Training, Development & Consulting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back