Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multiple services terminated unexpectedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProCen

IS-IT--Management
Apr 18, 2007
GB
Hi There

I have started having problems with firewall settings and checking in the service log I see that a whole range (28) of services all failed at the same time this morning.

These range from Wireless Zero Configuration to Network Connections all occurred at the same time 11:07:57

Sample : The Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at
This was after a automatic update and lots of security issues . . any ideas ??

Update:

Checking back over the log file and found this

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0x8f4e010c, 0x00000000, 0x805be887, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini041807-01.dmp.

Virus scanner is AVG 7.5 with latest upgrade - full scan reports no virus found.

Can upload the dmp file if directed how . .

ProCen

Hi

Have you managed to resolve this problem as i am having the same issue constantly.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back