Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multiple reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysanthalbee

IS-IT--Management
Nov 12, 2001
RO
this could be a very basic question but it's one i would like to ask. is there any way to attach multiple reports to one another, i.e., display one report, then another? i have worked with the subreports some but i have not been able to figure out how to have them display subsquent to the display of the first report.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,
chad

I am probably not understanding your question completely, but from what I got have you tried using report-to-report drill thru? You can show the first report, have the user drill through to another report, etc.?

i have tried the drill-through and that will work well in-house. what i have been trying to figure out is if i can print out a report with reports attached. i would also like to export drill through reports into a document type that could be viewed by our customers who do not have impromptu (e.g. html, pdf). am i looking for something that doesn't exist?

thanks,
chad

If you can use IWR, it will generate the reports in PDF format and the drill through still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back