Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Reports under one Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishh

Programmer
Jul 19, 2002
US

I have a report package that I am building. This includes several reports which need to be printed one after another. Is there any easy way to create sub-reports which following one after another. I can always create these reports serparately but I would like all of these to be together in one report (they use different folders within the same catalog).

Thanks for your time.

Ashish

Ashish,

I believe this topic has been discussed at length before -- you should utilize a macro which can fire off a series of reports in the sequence you specify. Let me know if you require more details, or try to search the forum for discussions on the subject...

Pedro Cardoso
A.K.A CanadianTechie
[pc2]

Thanks for the info. That is a good starting point.

Ashish

I am still struggling with trying to get all the sub-reports combine together as one PDF file.

The Sub-report function does not really let you stack reports on top of each other.

I do not know if I use macro to fire one report after another, will it open multiple windows?

What I intend to do is prepare one Report Package which consists of these multiple report.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back