Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Reports in Actuate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bird44ca

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2002
CA
I am working with Siebel and I am trying to build a report that encorporates information from two Business Components. I was wondering if this can be done.

Some help / advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

I have never used Siebel, but Actuate will allow two groups of data to be incorporated into the same report. Check in the Samples directory (Assuming you installed on the C drive C:\Actuate5\eRDPro\EXAMPLES. Each sub directory has a readme file describing what the report shows.
If the two sections of the reports are related in some way then look at example for multiple input filters. If information for one component is to be displayed after the information for the other component put a new report widget in the after section on the report designer. Hopefully this was partially helpful
WAndrewW

First of all check up the Business Object and be shure that all Business components are included in this BO. After this you can genereate library and create Master-Detail Report. All additional information you can get from
Book shelf.
BW,
Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back