Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple pages in Corel paragraph text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanybel

Technical User
May 9, 2007
US
I'm using Corel to form PDF files to import into my website. The files are originally produced in MSWord, imported into Corel, and saved as PDF files. One page documents work fine. I cannot figure how to have the file flow into multiple pages if necessary. I think I need to learn how to have paragraph text apply to all pages in the new Corel document. Can anyone offer a suggestion?

In other similar requests of this nature, the recomendation is to use a third party PDF creater - such as CutePDF or PrimoPDF. Both are free applications, and can be printed to just like an installed printer. You may also find it works better to print directly from Word to PDF, then insert the PDF in your layout (unless you need to add graphics or some other detail from within Draw). This allows you to print the entire document instead of just the current page, and (for most people) seems to have less problems then the built in PDF creator.

Hi there.

The principle of text flowing in Corel is like this:

Set 2 text boxes in a Corel Document (they can be in different pages)

With the pick tool (the first tool) click the white square at the end of the first text box.
(the cursor will change into a small text box)

Click in the middle of the 2nd text box
(the cursor will change into a big black arrow, and a line linking the text boxes will appear).

When you paste an amount of text into the 1st text box that doesn't fit in it, it will flow right to the linked text box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back