Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple outlook calendar appointments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compositor

Technical User
Nov 8, 2005
GB
I'm running Exchange 2003 with all the clients on Outlook. One of our secretaries has to manage 2 calendars. Her own, and a shared one. Is there any way that she can add the same appointment to both of them without having to physically enter the appointment twice?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Give her rights to the shared calendar as a "author" to that calendar and she will then be able to put her stuff on it too.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, I'm probably not being totally clear. I've already given her author access to the shared calendar and she can add, edit and delete appointments on both calendars with no problem. What I was wondering was whether she could add an appointment to calendar 1 and then tell Outlook to automatically add the appointment to calendar 2 aswell without having to re-enter all the information?

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back