Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Outlook Accounts--How

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbys9

MIS
Apr 24, 2002
US
I want to be able to have multiple Outlook recipients on the same machine. I set up an additional one on my XP Pro box, but it allows acces to either. I found the place to require authentication for access, but it is grayed out. What do I need to do to accomplish this, and are there different procedures for 95, 98 and XP? Thanks.

Hello,
I am not real familiar with Outlook, but it is similar to Outlook Express so you should be able to setup different Identities. If you look under the File menu then you should see Identities-Add new Identity.
Hope this helps.

Suzie

You can find this under the Mail icon in Control Panel. Differerent versions of Outlook are slightly different, but basically as suzieb said, you want to create multiple profiles, and set it to always ask which profile to use when opening outlook. If you post which version of Outlook, someone can give specific instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back