Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Music Routes in Symposium Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

djk205

Technical User
Oct 20, 2006
US
Can I have multiple music routes on 61c? I have two companies that want marketing info to play on hold music, but not the same. I have symposium express and I can make music selection there. Will that override the RDB programming of incoming PRI route. Should I add new music route into MURT of ACD que as well as in symposium?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

You can have multiple music sources in different routes and have Symposium play the correct music route to the callers in queue via the Call Treatment. However, once the agent gets ther call and puts the caller on hold, it will play the music assigned to the route, not the Symposium group. Make sense? You could also connect 3 music sources, one for Group A in Symposium, one for Group B in Symposium, and a generic music source for the routes that can be shared system wide.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

So if they are sharing PRI, then they will get hold music associated to incoming route. The symposium music assignment will only be played while calls are waiting in que between ran announcements?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back