Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Monitors Presentation Server Release 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shpshftr

Technical User
Oct 21, 2002
US
Hello

I have just set up a Citrix solution with two published applications. At my company we use multiple monitors on every system because we are in the trading business. One of the Apps works best with Seamless windows but unfortunately when I open it seamless I am unable to move the app to any of the other monitors. Citrix says seamless Windows are not supported under multiple monitor configurations however I have seen several forums where people have gotten it work though no one has specified how it was accomplished. Anyone have any ideas? TIA

you cannot move a seamless maximised window (that is MS that stops this)

I use dual monitor myself and have to put up with it.

If your users drag and drop whilst the app is firing up they can move it to another monitor. Or toggle out of the app (shift-f2 by default) Yoou may have ltered this they can then drag the app over to the other monitor then toggle back in again. (bit long winded but works)

Njoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back