Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multiple lists in reportnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

san26

Technical User
Mar 29, 2005
US
hi
does anyone has idea:How to create multiple lists in report studio.your help would be appreciated.
thank you in advance

I assume you mean ReportNet. I have several list reports on one page. On your actual report page, drag a table over. If you want two lists side by side, make the table 2 columns by 1 row. I always unclick the maximize width box - the final report seem to look better when the user adjusts the size of their browser. Then drag a list report into the first cell of the table. Now populate your list with the data items you want. When you are done with that list, drag a new list report over to the second cell. Now you have the choice of using the Query you already have or creating a new one for the second list report. Populate the second list with the data items you want. I usually click inside the cell and set the margins to 10 px all around just to give a little border around the list. You can use this with any dragable item that has an associate query. I have also draged field items into cells, then list reports into those. A lot of info here - hope it helps.

Thanks,
Don
(Perpetual Innovations, LLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back