Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple line pickup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT1

Technical User
Apr 6, 2002
I have a guy here who uses 2 phones, and I've put appearances of both is main numbers on each. He's asked me if it is possible to be able to access the same line on both phones (say if he's on a call and wants someone to listen in).

I've tried the MCR in LD 11, but that isn't it, and I didn't think it would do it because we have that set-up here for something else.

I've tried looking thru the manuals, but I can't seem to find anything regarding this.

FWIW, it's an Option 61C and the user's phone is a 3904.

Thanks in advance!

Tommy

Tommy,

Try adding POA (Privacy Option Allowed) in the CLS of each phone. I beleive that should work. If not, let me know.

Ken

I'll have a look-see and let ya know what I find. Thanks.

With 3904 sets the CLS .. GRLA allows group listening on that 3904 set. After you have enabled the feature in that set's CLS, the user can press the OPTIONS key and navigate to Group Listening Control, select, then turn on or off. This allows the set to press the HFREE key during a call when the handset is in use and the called party is heard over the speaker. The 3904 user's voice is not heard, just the called party. This feature allows others to hear both sides of the conversation.

Hello, the easiest way is, to programm anlog sets, whit the same DN as the scr DN´s you want to go in. Up till rel 25. In Rel. 25, it is a little bit difficulter. You only have to press the DN Key at the other set.
If you need info for rel. 25 please contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back