Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Hunt Group Enable/Disable One Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2006
US
Is there any way to link multiple hunt groups to one enable/disable button on the IPO 412? We have 3 hunt groups that are essentially all the same hunt group except that we use different phone lines to report the source accurately. I don't want to have to make 3 different enable buttons for the agents since they would be logging out of all three no matter what. Any ideas? Thanks.

You can try to just put a Hunt Group enable button on and leave the ation data blank. Then it should go in and out of all of them.

Yep.

That would do it.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Fooball is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Ah yes but there are more than just three hunt groups altogether. I just need these three to be controlled by one button and then there are a few others that would be controlled by their own buttons.

Sorry if I didn't make that clearer before.

Thanks.

One idea would be using VMPro and using Test User Variables... Granted you need to do some additional programming in VMPro to handle the call flow you would like when the groups are out of service but this way you can put it all on one button.

There are many ways to make this happen once you direct the call flow with VM Pro so I really can't give you an exact how to from this point... but if you are familiar with VMPro and User Variables you should be able to plow through this...

If you are not familiar with User Variables, I would suggest checking it out! You can do a TON with them!!!

Tekcetera Support

Use Phone Manager Pro in Agent mode and untick the ones you want to log out of.

If you don't want individual group buttons but don't want to log out of all groups the Agent is a member of, this would be your only option.

If you don't already have Pro, then get a 45 day 1 user trial license and give it a go.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Fooball is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back