Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

multiple-extension voice mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidgjw

Technical User
Oct 30, 2002
US
is there a way to leave all of my co-workers a message without doing it one employee at a time? i'm hoping i can hit [left-intercom 99] and i can leave a message with everyone.

Which Voice Mail? On Partner Messaging and Partner Mail, you can set up a group list, log into your own mailbox, press 1 to record a message, and then send it to the list. On Partner Mail VSR5, and the others above, you can log into your own mailbox, press 1 to send a message, and then send it to multiple mailboxs by entering the mailbox numbers in sequence.

Hi

In Partner Mail Release 5 you can create a group list inside your own mailbox and record amessageasend it to that group list.

i have partner mail and i dont know how to set up a group list.

It is set up through the System Administrator's mailbox (9997). If you know how to log into there, and continue into programming, listen to the prompts and you will find group lists. Or download the manual from the Avaya support site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back