Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Call Handling Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2007
US
I would like to setup the ability for agents of one of my queues to receive multiple ACD calls at the same time (multiple call handling). However, I do not seenm to have an option to add this to the hunt groups as the field is not there on any page when issuing the "change hunt XX" command. I see MCH set to "none" for all hunt groups when listing the hunt groups, but I can't seem to find the place to change the MCH settings.

Is MCH only available after a certain software release or is there a place that I need to enable it in order to get the field to appear on the hunt group forms?

I appreciate all thoughts and ideas. Thank you!

Please disregard my question - I have found the place to enable this functionality in the customer-options section of system parameters. Thank you.

I'm not sure when it was release but it should be on the second page of the hunt group form.
Code:
display hunt-group 10                                           Page   2 of   3
                                  HUNT GROUP

Skill? y      Expected Call Handling Time (sec): 180
                      AAS? n        Service Level Target (% in sec): 80 in 30
                 Measured: both
     Supervisor Extension:

Controlling Adjunct: none

VuStats Objective: 20
 Timed ACW Interval (sec): 1
   [b][red]Multiple Call Handling: none[/red][/b]

Redirect on No Answer (rings): 4
                                                    Redirect to VDN: 7310
                   Forced Entry of Stroke Counts or Call Work Codes? n

Susan
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't."
- Anatole France

display system-parameters customer-options Page 6 of 11
CALL CENTER OPTIONAL FEATURES

Multiple Call Handling (On Request)? y
Multiple Call Handling (On Request)? y

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

35 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 25 years and counting

Multiple Call Handling (Forced)? y

sorry, fat fingered the first time
there are two entries

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

Thanks for the replies. I do not have access to change my customer options as it's locked by our maintenance provider, but I have requested this to be modified. I appreciate the assistance.

Actually, this needs to be changed in RFA license and a new license downloaded. I don't think there is a RTU charge, but you may be charged for the change.

bsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back