Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multiple Auto Attendant setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampet

Technical User
Jun 30, 2006
GB
Hi, we have 3 seperate teams using our 3300. They all require different auto attendant queues. Is it possible to setup more than one instance of AT on the same server?

Thanks

Assuming on Embedded mail????

On the embedded mail you have a mailbox type for a Menu Node. Menu nodes provide single digit access to be transfered to system devices. Each transfer target requires a mailbox to associate the DN to be transfered to.

Menu Nodes cannot dial by name
Menu Nodes cannot dial by extension

Better info yields better answers.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

If a Nupoint then you can setup a callbox for each team. A callbox can be setup to appear as a full AA.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

No Nupoint unfortunately, that's why I was looking at this option first.

I thought that as AA is associated with mail boxes you could set more than one up on the switch..

I thought that as AA is associated with mail boxes you could set more than one up on the switch..

And what has led you to believe otherwise?

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

You can use menu node mailboxes and a workround using acd paths and d, n1 and n2 rerouting of the interflow points to create similar functionality to the AA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back