Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multimedia Remote Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrunkMan

Programmer
Jan 12, 2010
GB
I have been doing a new installation and following the guidelines exactly as stated in the manual. I am able to create the public folder structures when a new employee/queue is created and an agent with the plugin can get to the yoursite database but cannot login into the queue, but the multimedia link to the exchange server is always down and no ACD/SMDR. Anyone come across this before ?

It sounds like either port 5050 or 5151 is being blocked by the firewall Ono the exchange server. Check that first.

I have already checked and turned off firewalls on CCM server and remote exchange. Have you experienced this issue because of firewalls or port being blocked ?

do you have MSMQ installed on the exchange server

If I never did anything i'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Hi

Yes I have had this with a fw but also billz66 is correct check for msmq

What version are you on?

I have MSMQ on the remote exchange server. Prairiefyre is on version 5.8 with all patches installed. I believe fixpack 6. May windows.

The prairiefyre event log is not flagging up any errors, and only shows collecor.net is running on port5400. However the application event log shows the following :

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9186
Date: 12/03/2012
Time: 21:54:54
User: N/A
Computer: ExchangeSvr22
Description:
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant has detected that the local computer is not a member of group 'cn=Exchange Domain Servers,cn=Users,dc=MYCOMPANY,dc=LOCAL'

Not much of an exchange person, but does this mean there is a problem on that side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back