Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multimedia Login Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperen

IS-IT--Management
May 17, 2005
TR
Hi All,

I am trying to login to Agent Desktop on CCMM server. I have created contact center user on CCMS and CCT. I mapped phoneset, contact center user to this user also.

When i trying to logon i click the logged out button on agent desktop screen. It is asking user id and pw. I enter correct username and password and i got this error messages:

Unable to login user **** to CCMS. Please ensure to following:
Your phoneset is offhook
Agent is not already logged in.

I am sure that phoneset is off hook and agent is not logged in.

Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks a lot...

There could be a number of reason.
1. If the desktop is mapped to a phone, make sure that the phoneset had the handset/headset plugged in as if ready for an agent.
2. I assume you mapped the windows login, agent id, pc name, position id and TN.
3. Make sure that the agent is setup for the multimedia types. Email, voice, outbound, web.
4. If this is a new position, on the CCT server, disable the Telephoney service. This will also disable the NCCT Tapi and ACD proxy services. The restart the ACD proxy servcie. This should, but not always, restart the other two servcies back as well. Sometimes it doesn't restart the NCCT Tapi. If not start it.

Let me know

PCDsun, thanks for your reply.Let me answer your question
1)I can login as a agent on this set.
2)I mapped everything except pc name. I am using my laptop and it is not on the same domain with the servers(CCMA, CCMS, CCMM and CCT). Is it required to be at the same domain?
3)Agents are assigned to email,outbound or web service skillset.
4)It is not a new position but i restarted services 2-3 times today. Still the same.

Thanks again....

If you are integrating the pc and the telephone together, you have to have the pc name in there as well. We do all the services. Voice, email, chat, outbound, scheduled call back. I have all componants mmapped together. I also do some grouping.

You can have it on differant domains I believe. In CCT, see if you can access it through the import tool. If not, you can enter it manually.

Hi PCDsun,

I was wondered that couple of week back, I posted a thread that ask about your contact so that I could contact you with regards to the CCMM questions. That post went missing and I was not able to login anymore.

Currently we are facing a very headache issue. Our CCT 6.0 TAPI service is always down after getting a lot of TAPI SP timeout in the application logs. That is affecting out CCAD.

We have a custom build application to actually read events from CCT so that different activity code may prompt to our agents as well as the Not Ready Reason code. Nortel experts says that our application tends to take control from CCT and cause the CCT to go down so often.

What do you think?

Thye pulled it because I had sent my telephone number. Tey don't care for that and it is understood why.

I don't have the issue you are speaking of with CCT.

If there is a way I can contact you without giving everyone the information......

Hi PCDsun,

I am just wondered, can we post our email?

Else, how do we contact each other?

Or how about IM address?

We ain't make this a chat room, right?

To get past this error have the agent login manually then hit the makebusy key - make sure the make busy lamp remains on.

We found that sometimes you need to restart CCMS just to re-synch itself and CCMM

Thanks for your replies. The problem is solved. It was a license problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back