Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multilink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccristi

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2003
RO
I have two Internet connection of different ISP. I have two network cards.I am using Windows 2000 server with SP3. how can I Bind bandwidth of Both connection to increase my bandwith with Windows 2000 Server?

r u setup this as network environment or as Computer standard . however you can use proxy server ( ISA ) Or NAT service to get best speed

Regards
Malbaz
MCSE 2k , CCNP, CIW

malbaz, i have a network with about 20 computers running all of them Windows2000 prof. and a Windows 2000 Server who has 2 network cards, and because i have 2 internet line from different ISP, i want to bind them to increase the bandwith.

I planning to test NIC teaming but everytime I do something will always comes up. Maybe you can search for some white papers and see whether it's applicable to you. Maybe you can post here what happened and if you decided to try then sorry for additional headache:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back