Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Multilink Frame Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton

IS-IT--Management
May 22, 2003
US
I am having trouble finding definitive information on exactly how to go about configuring Multilink Frame Relay. I have 2 Cisco 2610's both with 2 Serial Interfaces houseing separate frame connections to the same location. The frame circuits are from different carriers so they have different DLCI's. Cisco's site is not every helpful other than to explain the concept of Multilink Frame Relay and gives only limited examples. Anyone have any solid info or links to sites I can visit?

Hi Hampton,

May be this is a late reply and of no use. I just joined the forum and thought I should reply in any case.

follow this link in Cisco to get to the bottom of configuring multilink frame relay.

I know in this board one is not supposed to sell anything, but I am trying to make you aware of other vendors providing multilink frame relay. Our company Tasman Networks is one such. Both FRF.16 and FRF.15.
Check out the website when you get time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back