Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Much Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

exilian

IS-IT--Management
Sep 22, 2003
US
Hey, just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this forum for their input, advice and tips for the microsoft exams. They were a big help. As of yesterday I am an MCSE. Just finished my 298. I'll be taking my 299 later this month for the icing on the cake.

exilian
MCSE 2003

congrats

Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

--Anything is possible. All it takes is a little research. (Me)

[noevil]
(Not quite so old any more.)

exilian,

Way to go! Out of curiosity, how difficult would you rate the 70-298 compared with other MCSE exams?

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

Wish,

Just to let you know that I didn't think that 298 was that hard, 299 on the other hand was really hard.

Simon

This was my 1st design exam and I would say it took me a few minutes to get use to the format. You can get anywhere from 4-11 question in each case study till you reach the 35 questions.

The 298 was not that difficult. Each section is timed and if your not careful you could rush to a conclusion on what the answer might be. I havent taken the 299 yet but seeing that clock tick away gets your blood pumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back