Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mtg Request- Time is not right!!! ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bran2235

IS-IT--Management
Feb 13, 2002
US
Ok, Exchange 2003...

Clients Office 2003- When I send a Mtg Request to my Dept, they are always an hour late!! We tested and my calendar says 3pm but all of theirs say 4 pm...

I've checked Time Zone and we're all in the correct Time Zone... ANY IDEAS???????

Many Thanks!
Brandon

Yup. It is a time zone issue.

Check your client, their client and the server. Check summer time tick box. One of them is definitely wrong.

Hmmm I will check- but also- after I change my clock on my PC, it will be ok for only a little while (I guess until it refreshes...?) Then, it's an hour off again!

It is definitely a time zone issue like was stated before. I beat my head against a wall for weeks trying to figure this one out. In Outlook, go to Tools > Options > Calander Options > Time Zone. Make sure the correct time zone is set here as well as on the PC and Server and that should fix the problem.

Paul

OK- Fixed it... I didn't have the little box checked for Daylight Savings Time...

Thanks everyone...

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back