Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSHFlexGrid/MSFlexGrid Row Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanmb

Technical User
Feb 19, 2003
US
I began writing an application some while back in VB 6. At the time, my workstation was running Windows 2000 Pro.

I've recently needed to go through and add some new features to the application I wrote, and now my workstation is running Windows XP Pro.

I've run across a problem when removing rows from both a MSFlexGrid and MSHFlexGrid. With code as simple as retreiving the last row in the grid and doing a remove item, the code only works once. If the code is run multiple times without unloading and reloading the form between runs, random rows are removed from the grid in addition to the last row.

Keep in mind, this only happens on my XP Pro station. When running the project and/or application on a 2000 Pro box, everything works the way it should with no random row removals.

Is there a known issue with these grid controls and Windows XP Pro? I haven't done a lot of looking on the web, so I'm not sure. Any feedback would be appreciated.

jonathanmb,

Did you ever find a solution to removing rows from the flex grid? I am having the same problem... I also am running Windows XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back