Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

msgbox saying there are macros...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fursten

Programmer
Dec 27, 2000
PT
Hi,

Is there a way to, programaticaly avoid the msgbox saying that there are macros in our excell file?

Thank you :)

Nope. If there was, the macro protection would be useless against malicious code.

Not to insult your intelligence, but are you aware that this is a setting that you can manually disable in Tools | Options?

Yes there is but it makes a mockery of the macro protection and probably shouldn't be aired on a public forum. If you're really desperate to do this (although I'd advise using neilkonitzer's advice) drop me an email. Store300

Store300@ftnetwork.com

Hi :)

I know we can disable it in tools/options! :)
Maybe I didn´t made me understand... What I was trying to know was if it is possible to, with the same document, make that msgbox, not to appear. In other words, I was trying to know if there is any place inside a document (like an initialize event) that is read first than the built in procedure of the excell document that send us that msgbox. Of course that, the normal, it was not to be possible to do suchthing, however I already sow many strange things in windows... so, maybe it could be possible... got it? :)

That´s way I asked it :)

So, if you know anything that concerns to this, I woul apreciate to know it.

Thank you

Sergio Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back