Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Msg: ***648 on the handset 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsarkuant

IS-IT--Management
Apr 7, 2009
TR
Hi,

Only 1 station show the message ***648 on the screen. What does that mean?

In the ipLDK-300 you have Group Numbers 620-667.
If you call from group 648 - from one group member *** (port that is not initiated with a number) you will get this kind of message.
If you can make a back-up of the ipLDK-300 and send it to me , I can check this more in detail.

///doktor

Hi again

I took a look at your database, but could not find any mismatches or errors.
But you s/w is only 2.2.
If you upgrade to 3.6 (no HW should be upgraded) or to 3.9 (new HW needed), you can have all new facilities added easily.

Question:?
What extension number has "***648" on the display

///doktor

Hi doktor,

That extension number is 215. Can I safely upgrade to version 3.6 without changing the hardware? Could you give me download link for version 3.6 please?

I know that link and downloaded all files but whihc one is the right one? Could you pick the right link and copy here for me please?

Sorry I thought you meant IP version of LG ARIA 300. I have network connection to the KSU via ethernet to upgrade no problem.

The IP version (ipLDK) and the standard version is about the same. With ipLDK The s/w version is 3.6 or higher and you have the VOIB / VOIBE board for IP Phones and IP trunk.
Any 2.2 version can be upgraded to 3.6 and have IP added.

///doktor

Since I dont have VOIB / VOIBE, would that be problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back