Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSFlexGrid Clear Error when copying program to another location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austral

Programmer
Oct 31, 2002
US
Hi,

I copied my VB program to another location to make some changes. Every time I do this I have a problem with the MSFlexGrid.

When I add rows it clears the first row (my column titles) where I have the FormatString set at design time. I could solve this by adding the titles back at run time but this seem like kind of a goofy way to slove the problem.

Does anyone know why this happens? It only happens when I copy the VB program to another location.

Sometimes the items in Combo Boxes disappear from the Properties list when I copy or move the program to a different directory as well.

Thanks,

Austral

I solved the problem with the MSFlexGrid. That one was actually my fault. I had a clear in my code.

I did copy the entire directory to another drive and lost the items in the Combo Boxes. This happened several times. Not a disaster, just annoying to have to add them back in.

Thanks,

Austral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back