Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSEXchangeFBPublish error Event ID 8213!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunsri

Technical User
Mar 8, 2002
US
I have exchange 2k installed and running for past 6 months. On Monday there was a power blackout and the UPS somehow didn't take the load and the servers were booted. Since then I have been facing a serious problem with exchange server, cuz of which none of users are able to open their mail. The error description that i see in the event veiwer is

"System Addendent Service failed to create session for virtual machine xxxxxxx. The error no is 0xc007052e."

I checked the technet and eventid.net. they say that there is no info available for this particular error no. Document Q296151 refers to a different error no. In fact i have tried doing that is said in this document but nothing happened.

Can Anyone help me to slove this problem.

Thanks in anticipation.

Arun

Can you post the actual event? Open it and clik the copy button. Dan
Microsoft Exchange Support @ Microsoft

Hi Dan,

Here is the details:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8213
Date: 8/30/2002
Time: 9:37:40 AM
User: N/A
Computer: HAMMERMAIL
Description:
System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine HAMMERMAIL. The error number is 0xc007052e.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Arun

Good luck with that one. If you have access to Microsoft Consulting Services and or Microsoft Technical Account Manager, then hand that event off to them. I have premier support access, and that is an event I got as well. It's in my list to send to our MCS and TAM. I would like to know what causes it, since I find no articles related to it. I found the same article as you did. My error code was different. It was: 0x8007203B. There is an article for this error: Q252080. However, since I do not know if someone was installing e2k at the time this occured, I'm at a loss. Anyway, you have done your research, but I'm affraid if MS knows, they are not telling anyone yet...

Juan Delegator

I had NAV for Exchange 3.0 installed. Since the day the MSExchangeFBPublish error started, NAV for Exchange has also giving errors. Everytime keeps popping up the error message :

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Date: 8/29/2002
Time: 1:40:35 PM
User: N/A
Computer: HAMMERMAIL
Description:
Application popup: Messenger Service : Message from HAMMERMAIL to HAMMERMAIL on 8/29/2002 1:40:35 PM

NAVEVAPI error
NAVEVAPI.DLL Internal Error.

Error Code = 0xc0090081, Additional = (null)

(C:\NAVMSE\Source\NAVEVAPI\NAVEVAPI.CPP, 1131)

Previously everything was working proper. I uninstalled NAV and again installed it back, but still the application error keeps popping up. Now that i have unstalled NAV for exchange the mail is working. But it is scary with no virus protection.

Hopefully this will give some idea of MSExchangeFBPublish error.

Arun

Good luck with that one. Nobody here seems to be able to solve it. I had a thread going with about 25 replies about 6 months ago. Please post back if there is resolution. Q296151 is useless.

Seems like Dan from Microsoft Exchange Support @ Microsoft has also stopped replying to the queries related to this Event ID 8213. Will update everyone if i get the resolution.

I finally found a resolution to this dreaded error that has been filling up our Event log every 25 minutes with an entry!!

This worked for me after 2 years of putting up with this error. It also worked for a bunch of my other IT friends..

1. Go into Exchange System Manager
2. Expand to your Server under admin
(Administrative Groups>> DOMAIN-NAME
3. Right click on DOMAIN-NAME folder, Properties.
4. Your going to see an Exchange Service Account
(with Administrator listed)
5. Click MODIFY
6. Retype your password, verify password.
7. Hit OK, OK, close out System Manager.
8. Restart Exchange services.

That's it! I've search high & low for about a year with no resolutions. I just happened to come across this & gave it a shot. WORKED right away! Good luck.. Let me know if it works for you guys. :)

We are getting the same message. I tried the method that Dazz828 posted, but I don't see Modify as a button anywhere. We are using Exchange 2000 with the Post SP3 patches applied.

I have done everything from a related Microsoft article: but I have no idea what they mean by the last line: Reset the Administrative Group's service account.

What does Reset it mean? Anyone run across this, or have another solution to this? I also noticed that today we have the same Norton error that arunsri had posted. Strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back