Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MS Jet SQL format keyword for Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

davo

Technical User
Aug 7, 2000
US
Hi,<br><br>I have a form with data I want to display as <br>&quot;Standard&quot;. I know there an SQL keyword &quot;CCur &quot; that displays a field as Currency but ...<br><br>is there an MS Jet SQL keyword for the standard format?<br><br>Cheers.<br>Davo

MyValue = Somevalue<br>Don't put any convert function in front of it.<br>If you have your Table formatted in the Design view then the data will always show formatted.<br>Open your table in Design view click on the field in question.<br>Then Press F6 this will bring you to the bottom.<br>Look in the &quot;Format&quot; box. If there is something in it then your data will always be formatted.<br>I would remove this if you want it different somewhere else.<br>If you want it formatted sometimes then add formatting at your form or report.<br><br>OK<br> <p>DougP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.

Thanks thats a good idea.

&lt;why didn't I think of that?&gt;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back