Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MQServices MMC snap-in problem on Windows 2000 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmihalko

Programmer
Jun 5, 2001
US
Has anyone had any problems running the MQServices mmc snap-in on Windows 2000? Everytime I try to run it I get the following error message:

The instruction at "0x77fcb2b9" referenced memory at "0x77a5a3b4". The memory could not be "written".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I too have been having problems running MQSeries MMC Snapin on windows 2000 advanced server. My problem is that when I create a queue manager I can not get the queue expanded to confiqure/add the queue objects. Any thoughts...

I too have been having a problem adding objects to a queue manager. I just recently installed MQSeries 5.2 on win advanced server using mmc 1.2 to interface. any thoughts

I developed a VB6 Mass Mailer and am having the same memory crash myself (0x77fcb2b9 different at address though). I'm looking into a GDI error as a posibility. I'll post more as I learn.

Try the following:

1) Run the following command "amqmsrvn -regserver"
2) Run the following command &quot;regsvr32 <mqm_directory>\bin\amqmspsn.dll&quot;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back